Cape Landing is a new home community in Castle Hayne just off Blue Clay Road. The community offers 8 Open-Concept, Cottage Style floor plans from Hardison Building Company and American Homesmith starting in the mid $200’s. Features include covered back porches, granite countertops with tile backsplash, and luxury vinyl plank flooring. A short drive to Wilmington and the Airport, this community is conveniently located and offers some of the best value in New Hanover County.
Why is Cape Landing a Popular Community?
- Affordable New Construction minutes from Wilmington, NC
- Upgraded Interior Features and Low-Maintenance Vinyl Exterior
- Less than 25 minutes to the Intracoastal Waterway and Wrightsville Beach – Fish, Surf, or just Relax!
- 10 Minutes to Wilmington International Airport
- 8 Minutes to Castle Hayne Boat Ramp on the Northeast Cape Fear River
- 180 Total Homesites and 2 Great Local Builders
If you are interested in building a home in Cape Landing or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Castle Hayne area, visit our New Home Communities page.