Cape Landing is a new home community in Castle Hayne just off Blue Clay Road. The community offers 8 Open-Concept, Cottage Style floor plans from Hardison Building Company and American Homesmith starting in the mid $200’s. Features include covered back porches, granite countertops with tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and luxury vinyl plank flooring. The community A short drive to Mayfaire Town Center, Wrightsville Beach, and the Airport. So, living just outside of Wilmington offers some of the best value in New Hanover County.
Why is Cape Landing a Popular Community?
- Affordable New Construction minutes from Wilmington, NC
- Upgraded Interior Features and Low-Maintenance Vinyl Exterior
- Less than 25 minutes to the Intracoastal Waterway and Wrightsville Beach – Fish, Surf, or just Relax!
- 10 Minutes to Wilmington International Airport
- 8 Minutes to Castle Hayne Boat Ramp. Because of this, you can be cruising on the Northeast Cape Fear River in no time.
- Cape Landing offers 180 Total Homesites from 2 Great Local Builders. So, quality is key.
If you are interested in building a home in Cape Landing or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Castle Hayne area, visit our New Home Communities page.