SeaBrooke is a D.R. Horton community in Leland with new homes from the $200’s. The community features 1-Story and 2-Story open floor plans with stainless steel appliances and spacious master suites. Other features include 9’ ceilings, granite countertops, and luxury vinyl plank flooring. Conveniently located off I-140 in Leland, close to shopping, dining, golf, and Historic Downtown Wilmington.
Why is SeaBrooke a Popular Neighborhood?
- Short Drive to Downtown Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach
- Much lower taxes than Wilmington, Affordable New Construction
- Community Pool & Clubhouse
- Great golf nearby at Cape Fear National & Magnolia Greens
- Boat Ramp & Water Access at Brunswick Riverwalk
If you are interested in building a home in SeaBrooke or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Leland area, visit our New Home Communities page.