Rivers Edge is a golf course community on the Shallotte River with Townhomes from the $200’s and Custom Homes from the $300’s. This gated neighborhood is home to a Championship Arnold Palmer Golf Course and a 27-acre lake. The community is conveniently located a mile from shopping and dining and 10 minutes to the beach!
Why is Rivers Edge a Popular Community?
- Beach Club – Residents have access to an Oceanfront Beach Club on Holden Beach. The club offers parking, outdoor showers, kitchen and a great place to enjoy the summer with friends and family.
- River Hall Residence Club – Indoor and Outdoor pools, State of the Art Fitness Center & Sauna, Tennis Courts
- Walking and Biking Trails – Over 500-acres to explore
- Palmer Lake – 27-acre freshwater lake for fishing and relaxing
- Over 20 Community Clubs including Book, Garden, and Yoga
- Arnold Palmer Signature 18-Hole Golf Course – Winding along river banks and tidal marshes, elevation changes and 5 tee boxes, this golf course is a masterpiece.
If you are interested in building a home in Rivers Edge or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Shallotte area, visit our New Home Communities page.