RiverLights is a master-planned community located along the Cape Fear River, just south of Downtown Wilmington. Maintenance-free townhomes, single family homes, and adult active living in Del Web are available from the $200’s. The community features a 38-acre lake, over 7 miles of walking trails, a commercial village, and a community pool & clubhouse. A fantastic place to live.
Why is RiverLights a Great Place to Live?
- Close proximity to Historic Downtown Wilmington & Medical Centers
- Community Boardwalk and Gazebo on Cape Fear River
- Over 500 acres of Open Space – Multiple Parks, Trails & Marsh
- 9 Great Local Builders to Choose From – Many Builders offer incentive packages in RiverLights.
- 10 Miles from Wrightsville Beach & 11 Miles from Carolina Beach – Fishing, Boating, and Surfing are just 3 of the many ways to enjoy your day on the Island & Intracoastal Waterway.
- Marina Village – RiverLights commercial village offers Smoke on the Water, a waterfront seafood restaurant, a Craft Wine and Beer Bar, and an indoor Golf Club.
If you are interested in building a home in RiverLights or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Wilmington area, visit our New Home Communities page.