Porters Neck Plantation is a master-planned, gated community in northern Wilmington, NC. Porters Neck Plantation is tucked away peacefully along the Intracoastal Waterway and just minutes from local beaches and historic downtown Wilmington. The neighborhood boasts a beautiful 15,000 square foot Clubhouse, a Tom Fazio Design Championship golf course, and boat storage with access to the Intracoastal Waterway. Visit our YouTube Channel to watch a video tour!
Why is Porters Neck Plantation such a Great Place to Live?
- Located outside of Wilmington city limits, tax rates are lower
- Low HOA with 24-Hour Security
- $400 Annual Boat Storage & Access to Intracoastal Waterway with Waterfront Park
- Mature Landscaping – Live Oaks, Magnolia Trees, Crepe Myrtles and Azaleas
- Convenient to Restaurants, Shopping, Medical Centers & I-140
Porters Neck Country Club
Porters Neck Country Club offers different tiers of membership to match your lifestyle. Club features include:
- 4 Star Rated Tom Fazio Designed Golf Course
- Groomed Har-Tru Tennis Courts & Pickleball Courts
- Sports Complex with 2 large Pools and Fitness Center with state of the art equipment
- Newly Renovated Dining Room
- Social Events throughout the Year
If you are interested in building a home in Porters Neck Plantation or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Wilmington area, visit our New Home Communities page.