Marsh Oaks is an established community in Wilmington, NC with homes from the $300’s. The neighborhood is comprised of townhomes, patio-homes, and custom homes from Wilmington’s best builders. New construction and resales are available. Conveniently located off Market St in northern New Hanover County, the area surrounding Marsh Oaks has grown significantly over the past few years. Residents have several new options for grocery stores, restaurants and retail.
Why is Marsh Oaks a Great Place to Live?
- Housing options for All Lifestyles – This beautifully maintained community features low maintenance townhomes, patio-homes and custom homes.
- 15 Minutes to Wrightsville Beach – Fishing, Boating, and Surfing are just 3 of the many ways to enjoy your day on the Island & Intracoastal Waterway.
- 10 Minutes to Mayfaire – Some of Wilmington’s Best Shopping and Dining is at Mayfaire, The Forum, Landfall Center, and Lumina Station. Autumn Hall’s commercial village is currently under construction.
- Easy drive on 140 to Downtown – Fantastic Location, Skip the traffic lights and enjoy and effortless drive to Historic Downtown Wilmington
- Amenities include a Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis, and Playground
- 5 Grocery Stores within 1 Mile
- Nearby Golf Clubs at Porters Neck Plantation and Eagle Point – Tom Fazio Designed Courses
If you are interested in building a home in Marsh Oaks or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Wilmington area, visit our New Home Communities page.