Landfall is Wilmington’s largest private community with homes for sale from the high $300’s to over $5 Million. It’s Wilmington’s most exclusive private community and known as one of the best places to live in Southeast. Set on 2,200 acres along the Intracoastal Waterway, experience luxury lifestyle at its best.
Why is Landfall a Popular Place to Live?
The community is attractively located close to many of the area’s best restaurants, luxury retail and Wrightsville Beach.
- Championship Golf – 2 Championship Golf Courses. Dye Course and the Nicklaus Course. Both courses boast their own luxurious clubhouses.
- Top-Notch Amenities – The Drysdale Sports Center is a facility offering tennis, yoga, swimming, pilates, sauna, massage and spa services. Private one-on-one personal training is available.
- Privacy and Security -3 entrances, 2 of which are manned 24/7 by security personnel. The other being accessible via a bar coded entry system. Security will even check on your home while you are away travelling!
- Great Schools – Residents are nearby to Wrightsville Beach Elementary, Noble MCS, and St. Mark Catholic School.
- Dining & Events – Community minded events for their members and residents.
- Easter egg hunts
- July 4th fireworks displays
- Wine Club
- Guest Chef Dinners
- Charity Golf Tournaments
- Country Club of Landfall is well located in one of the most desirable parts of Wilmington, NC. The community runs along the Intracoastal Waterway and offers scenic views of Howe’s Creek and Wrightsville Beach.
- Only a few minutes drive to Wilmington’s best retail stores in Lumina Station, Mayfaire and the Forum. Also nearby to some of the finest local restaurants.
- Country Club of Landfall is only a 15 minute drive to Wilmington International Airport.
If you are interested in luxury homes in Landfall or would like to learn more about building a new home, contact Eric Stimson, our new home specialist for more information on floor plan options and current builder inventory. To search for other new home communities in the Wilmington area, visit our New Home Communities page.