Carolina Creek is a new home community from Bill Clark Homes in Hampstead, NC. Located off Country Club Drive, the community is close to schools, shopping, and medical offices. There will be 191 single-family home lots and plans include a neighborhood pool and clubhouse. The first phase of homes will consist of 131 home sites with homes starting in the high $200’s.
About New Homes in Carolina Creek
Bill Clark Homes is recognized locally for quality craftsmanship and upgraded finishes that stand the test of time. The homes in this community will feature beautiful trim details and energy efficient construction including:
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Elevated Concrete Slab Foundation
- Decorative Front Window and Door Trim
- Front & Rear Covered Porches
- Fresh Sod & Irrigation
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- 36” Stained Birch Cabinets with Crown Molding
- Granite Countertops with Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laminate Wide Plank Flooring
- Brushed Nickel or Bronze Light Fixtures
- Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Safe Home ready Automation Hub – Keypad Door Lock
- 50-Gallon Hybrid Electric Water Heater
- 15 SEER Heating and Air System
Why is Carolina Creek a Popular Community in 2020?
Close to nearby parks, 10 minutes from water access on the intracoastal waterway, and located in one of the area’s most desirable public school districts, this community will appeal to many families seeking affordable new construction in the Hampstead area.
- Topsail High is ranked Nationally by US News
- Enjoy your days on the water with easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and barrier islands
- Several Floor Plans and Options to choose from
- Swimming Pool with Clubhouse
- Short Drive to Topsail Island and Surf City – Enjoy dining, shopping, and a day spent at the Beach!
If you are interested in building a home in Carolina Creek or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Hampstead area, visit our New Home Communities page.