Brunswick Forest is a master-planned community with homes for sale from the low $300’s to over $1 Million. There are 11 neighborhoods within the community. The idea behind Brunswick Forest is to offer several housing options for all different types of lifestyles. Each neighborhood has its own distinct characteristics such as lakes, ponds, parks, and trails.
Why is Brunswick Forest a Popular Place to Live?
The community offers world-class amenities for all ages. Located just 10 minutes from Historic Downtown Wilmington in Leland, NC.
- Your money goes further than in Wilmington. Real estate is cheaper and so are property taxes.
- Cape Fear National is one of the area’s best golf courses. To learn more about golf in the greater Wilmington, NC area, visit our Blog.
- Fitness Center – Enjoy access to the 18,000 SF Fitness & Wellness center with 4 community pools.
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Kayak & Canoe – residents have access to a community river launch on Town Creek which connects to the Cape Fear River.
- Hammock Lake is a 3 acre lake with sandy beaches. Great for rowing, paddling, or just relaxing in the sun.
- The Villages at Brunswick Forest is a 160 acre commercial town center at the entrance to the community. It is made up of 500,000 square feet of shopping, dining, medical, and banking establishments.
- There are 100 miles of paved and unpaved walking and biking trails to explore among the 4,500 acre development.
How Long Does it Take to Build a New Home?
It typically takes 8-10 months to build most homes. That timeline is pushed to 1 year for custom home builds. Brunswick Forest employ a Village Philosophy, when constructing these homes they operate in little villages of 50-100 lots at a time. Wherever possible, all of the construction is completed simultaneously, over the course of 1-2 years. This way, once the majority of the homes in a neighborhood are complete, overall construction ceases. Homeowners typically move in around the same time and can enjoy their neighborhood as intended, without living in a construction zone. However, you still have the option to buy a lot and hold onto it for as long as you’d like.
Want to Take a Tour of Brunswick Forest?
- If you live in the area, contact Acumen Real Estate to schedule a community tour.
- If you don’t live in the area and you’re interested in buying a home, Brunswick Forest offers Discovery Tours. This way you can come stay in the neighborhood for a weekend. Play a round of golf, spend a day at the beach, and see for yourself what the community is all about.
- Watch Coastal Communities – Episode 1 on YouTube. Coastal Communities is a show hosted by Acumen Real Estate owner Richard Gapski. Richard tours some of coastal North Carolina best communities. Like and Subscribe!
Are You Planning to Move Next Year?
Some builders at Brunswick Forest offer a Leaseback program. A homeowner can lease their home to the builder to use as a model after construction is complete. They keep it furnished and have it professionally cleaned weekly. In order to be a builder here, you have to have at least 1 furnished model, and most builders have multiple models available. There are currently 10 builders to choose from in Brunswick Forest. This leaseback program is a great option for someone who’s planning to retire, but still needs more time before relocation.This way, you can lock in the property you want now. Earn 1 year of rental income and potentially 1 year of appreciation before you move in.
If you are interested in building a home in Brunswick Forest or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Leland area, visit our New Home Communities page.