Anchors Bend is new home community off Middle Sound Loop Road in Wilmington, NC with new homes for sale from the high $300’s. Located right across the street is Anchors Bend Marina and Middle Sound Marina which offer deep-water boat slips and access to the Intracoastal Waterway. So, if you enjoy spending a day on the water, this is a great neighborhood for you. New homes are available from Robuck Homes and include ranches and their award-winning Modern Farmhouse. Because of this community’s great location, residents have easy access to grocery stores, restaurants, and retail. Mayfaire Town Center and Wrightsville Beach are a 15-minute drive. Newly added shopping is also available in the Porters Neck area.
Why is Anchors Bend a Popular Community?
- Community Swimming Pool with Clubhouse and Open Air Pavilion
- 1 Mile by Boat to Wrightsville Beach and even closer to Figure 8 Island.
- The neighborhood features Craftsman and Coastal Cottage style floor plans with sidewalk-lined streets and landscaped medians. So, several home plans are available.
- Convenient to Mayfaire and Porters Neck areas.
- Quality Construction with Modern Upgraded Features
If you are interested in building a home in Anchors Bend or would like to learn more about move-in ready homes, contact us. To search for other new home communities in the Wilmington area, visit our New Home Communities page.